Should I rent or buy a water conditioner?
The answer depends on your personal preference.
Here are a few benefits of renting a water softener from Water Doctor Plus LLC:
1. Upfront cost is significantly lower.
2. You don't have to worry about maintaining the system.
3. The savings from having soft water cover the cost of the rental.
4. Beyond the rental fee, the only other expense you will have is for expendable items. Salt, additives if required, batteries for clock back up.
5. When the unit needs maintenance you call us and we take care of it.
Benefits of buying the water conditioner.
1. No monthly rental payment.
2. When you move, even out of state you can take it with you.
3. In the long run, it is less expensive.
Either way, it pays to have a water softener.
Contact us through our website if you would like more information.
We rent or sell systems in our service area in Missouri and Kansas.